Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a list of some for the reasons you can get gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look into.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how to get a patent on an idea good an idea you could imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree would be profitable. Here are a couple common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may presently have a full-line of products and not looking to add very much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first to observe their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is already on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t need a clue who the competitors is looking.
12. You sent a product idea that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing compared to what is coming out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent ideas, however they begin a quick look on your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do not want to take the risk becoming the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your place in that market and plenty of research part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.